Issues with the IIASA database API

Daniel Huppmann

Dear pyam users,

We are currently experiencing problems with the IIASA database API. This might be due to a failing redirect to our new user management system. This issue affects database API connections via pyam using stable releases as well as the Scenario Explorer front-end.

As a quickfix, you can install the latest pyam version from GitHub using
pip install -e git+https://github.com/IAMconsortium/pyam.git#egg=pyam
This connects directly to the new user management system and should work as expected.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Best,
Daniel

Dr. Daniel HUPPMANN
Research Scholar
Coordinator of the Research Theme „Scenario Services & Scientific Software"
Energy, Climate, and Environment (ECE) Program

emailhuppmann@...
webwww.iiasa.ac.at/staff/huppmann

International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
Schlossplatz 1, A-2361 Laxenburg, Austria | www.iiasa.ac.at

Join forum@pyam.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.