Re: timeseries data: calculate differences between two scenarios #question

m.haller

Hi Daniel,

thanks for the quick reply! That did work. And also thanks for the link to the tutorial notebook. Is there a link to the tutorial notebook in the docs? I did not find one, and I find the notebook very helpful.

I would like to help improve the documentation, but at the moment I have too much work on my desk before the summer holidays. Maybe in September?

Thanks for the great package, it has been really helpful so far!

Best,

Markus