Using pyam out in the wild...

Daniel Huppmann

Dear pyam user community,

The past weeks have seen quite some activity in the pyam GitHub repo, with several new colleagues starting to contribute! A shout-out to Jonas and Maik in particular - this is really motivating to see it used and gaining speed!

I believe that we are getting close to a status where we can contemplate a release 1.0 of the package! For that, I would like to spend a few more hours on further improving the documentation and adding a section for „Using pyam in the wild“, ie links to other projects or manuscripts where pyam was used for the analysis or plotting.

Please reach out bilaterally if you have something that could be relevant here!
All the best,
Daniel

--

Dr. Daniel Huppmann
Research Scholar, Energy Program (ENE)

International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)
Schlossplatz 1, A-2361 Laxenburg, Austria
huppmann@iiasa.ac.at
+43(0) 2236 807-572
www.iiasa.ac.at/staff/huppmann

Join forum@pyam.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.